Old Navy Credit Card Payment Online
Old Navy is a store that sells clothing for both genders as well as clothing for children. It is a very popular store that boosts shoppers of all ages. The Old Navy credit card can be used at the online and offline venues of Old Navy. It can also be used to shop at the Old Navy partner stores which include Athleta, Banana Republic and Gap.
Old Navy Credit Card Center
- Pay your credit card bill
- Check your account balance
- Check the rewards you have accumulated
- Receive paperless statements
- Request to be sent a second card
Credit Card Login
Applying for an Old Navy credit card online is very easy and does not take much time to do. It is a convenient means of paying your credit card bill and a beneficial means of accessing your account information via the Internet. The process is simple. Go to the Old Navy website and create a username and password and then from there you can do whatever you need to do, be it pay your bill, check your balance or find out how much credit you have left. You can also check the rewards you have accumulated and sign up to receive paperless statements.
Making an Old Navy credit card payment online is extremely convenient because it is as close as your computer and your Internet connection. You can pay your Old Navy bill from the comfort of your home or from the computer at your workplace. If you can afford to pay your balance off in full then you should do
just that. If you must make smaller payments then you can do that online until the point at which you can afford to pay off the balance you owe in its entirety.
Besides making an Old Navy credit card payment online you can also apply for a credit increase in this manner and you can also request a second card for someone else if that becomes necessary. To do this go to the site and use your login information- your username and password- to sign into the site. From there you can do your business.
Making an Old Navy Credit Card Payment Online
Making a payment on your Old Navy credit card begins with going to the Old Navy credit card center on the web and logging into your account.
- Once you have logged in then look for the area that reads “Manage Your Account.” This will provide you with access to the payment options section of the site.
- You then need to find the link for “Make a Payment.”
- Once you have found it click it on. Type in how much you wish to pay
- You can pay the minimum amount that is owing, the full balance or any other amount that falls in between.
- Choose the amount that is best for you.
- You should then select a payment date and enter the necessary information about your bank account in the space provided.
- You need to provide not only your bank account number but also the routing number for your bank as well.
At this point you are almost finished! To review the payment information you have provided click the “Continue” button. If you need to make any changes or if you need to correct an error then do so now before you go any further. Once that is done then you can submit your payment with confidence and ease.