Career Training Loans
The Career training loan is used by technical training or trade school, online courses, and other continuing education programs. The Career Training Loan is a private, credit-based student loan.
• You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
• You have to apply for institution which must be accredited by the department of education in the states in which they do business.
• You must meet credit requirements.
• The Career training loans proposes interest rates and fees that reward good credit.
• You can make repayment during 15 years.
• If you are not eligible for the Career training loans
because you don’t meet credit requirements, you can use the help of a creditworthy cosigner.
• You can spend the borrowed amount not only for tuition but also for other education-related expenses.
• If you make the first 24 consecutive on-time payments of principal and interest as initially scheduled you can request a cosigner release
• There is no penalty for prepayment.
There is no aggregate loan limit.
Interest rates are changeable and reset monthly. The Career Training Loan has interest rates that reward good credit. Borrowers with excellent credit have interest rates which are as low as Prime + 0%
Loan fees are 0%–6.5%.