Walmart Credit Card Login
As a Walmart credit card holder you can quickly and easily make a payment, and manage your account online. If you are a returning customer simply sign in to your account with your User ID and password to access specific areas within the site, limited to cardmembers only, where you’ll be able to pay your bill online, configure account security settings, add authorized users, view your electronic statement, setup account alerts, update your account information, and more. Cardholders will also get to enjoy many benefits such as in-store special financing offers, free online FICO scores, fraud protection, no annual fee, and gas discount.
If you are not a returning customer, then you are probably a new customer trying to log in to your online account for the first time. If that’s the case, you will need to register your Walmart credit card account. Keep in mind that in order to complete the registration process you must be the primary account holder and have the card in your possession. If you don’t have a credit card yet, then the first step step you need to take is to create an account at Walmart.com, and then go to Walmart’s Instant Credit page to ‘Sign in and Apply Now’.
Don’t worry if you don’t understand how any of this works right now. Below you will find an easy to understand tutorial we create to help you get through the whole thing in one piece and without losing your mind.
How to Login to Your Walmart Credit Card Account
You can sign in to your
Walmart credit card account online by following these steps:
1. First go to the login page by clicking on the red button above.
2. Enter your User ID in the “User ID” box on the upper left side of the page. (See Image Below)
3. Check the “Remember Me” box if you don’t to go through all these steps the next time you want to access your account.
4. After entering your User ID click on the “Sign in now” button.
5. And finally enter your password when prompted.
How to Log in on Mobile
Access your Walmart credit card account on any mobile device by following these steps:
- Go to https://walmart.mycreditcard.mobi .
- Enter your User ID in the “User ID’ box right below where it says Hello. Please log in .
- Tap “Next”.
- Enter your password when prompted.
- Tap “Sign in now”.
Once you’ve logged in to your Walmart credit card account on a computer or on mobile, you will be able to make a payment online, update your account information, setup account alerts, add authorized users, and view your electronic statements.
Walmart also offers a mobile app for Android and iOS, but to be honest with you, I don’t know if you can actually use it to manage your credit card account on the go.
If you forgot your User ID and can’t access your account, do this:
- Click on the “Look Up Your User ID” link on the login page.
- Enter your account number and 4 digits.
- And click “Next” to initiate the User ID recovery process.