Already have a mortgage with us?
- Competitive low rates
- Local operations to ensure timely closings
- Personal and attentive service from our local expert Mortgage Bankers
- Quick and easy mortgage approval
- Free pre-qualifications, so you can shop for your home knowing what you can afford
- Variety of loan options to choose from including fixed rate mortgages, Jumbo and refinance programs.
We are proud to offer an extensive set of loan products and programs:
- Conventional Home Loan Programs:
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- 95% loan to value with 100% gift down payment feature
Active, retired and spouses of military personnel may qualify for this program. The USDA Rural Development Home Loan Program:
For buyers interested in purchasing a home in a rural area as determined by the USDA. The Jumbo Home Loan Program:
Offers the most flexibility for those looking to finance a larger real estate loanv(up to $2,000,000) The Native American Home Loan Program:
Reserved for members of federally recognized tribes. The Lock and Build Program: The best free lock option for those who want to build a new home.
- Buyer can “lock-in” their fixed interest rate for up to 270 days
- One “rate drop” allowed to the current market rate within 45 days of the lock expiration or when the home is completed, whichever comes first.
- Applies to 10-30 year conforming fixed rate mortgages and 30 and 15 year fixed rate FHA and VA loans.
If you aren't sure what loan program is best for you,
contact one of our mortgage bankers for expert advice.
We've built the most convenient home loan service ever! Here's how it works:
1. Complete our Online Application.
The application will ask you questions about the home and your finances and takes less than 20 minutes to complete. As soon as you've finished the application we'll review your request for approval. If your application is approved online we'll ask you for a deposit to cover the cost of the appraisal on your home so that we can begin to process your request immediately.
After your application is completed, a Mortgage Banker will contact you to introduce themselves and to answer any questions you may have. Your Mortgage Banker is a mortgage expert and will provide help and guidance along the way. If your request wasn't approved online, they'll ask you for any information required to make a decision about your loan.
2. Prepare for Closing.
The application package will be sent to you and will contain papers for you to sign and a list of items we'll need to verify the information you provided about your finances during the online application.
We'll order the appraisal from a licensed appraiser who is familiar with home values in your area.
Title insurance will be necessary. If you are purchasing a home, we'll work with the real estate broker or seller to ensure the title work is ordered as soon as possible. If you are refinancing we'll take care of ordering the title work for you.
3. Close Your Loan.
After we receive your application package, the appraisal, and the title work, we'll contact you to schedule your loan closing. If you are purchasing a home, we'll also schedule the closing with the real estate broker and the seller.
The closing will take place at the office of a title company or attorney in your area who will act as our agent. A few days before closing your Mortgage Banker will contact you to walk through the final information.
That's it! Apply now and you’ll be on your way to the most convenient home loan ever.