Bank of texas locations
Welcome to the Spirit of Texas Bank
Our Philosophy and Motto is simply "Texans Helping Texans".
We were born in the Heart of Texas and raised on Texas values. The Spirit of Texas Bank proudly serves the Citizens of the Great State of Texas in our full service banking centers. We offer a full array of loan, deposit and on-line banking products at competitive rates to compliment your entire commercial and/or consumer banking needs. Please contact the banking center nearest you to see the true meaning of what "Community Banking and Service" should be.
- Bank News
- Notice of Change to MasterCard Rules for Cardholder Liability for Unauthorized Transfers
MasterCard has announced changes to its rules limiting cardholder liability for unauthorized transfers. The MasterCard limitations on liability for unauthorized transfers are in addition to limitations on liability established by federal law. The MasterCard changes become effective on October 17, 2014.Please click here for details and information of the Notice of Change.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay Customers - Spirit of Texas Bank offers Online Banking & Bill Pay Services free of charge to our customers. You can easily link to these services through the login on the left side of our Home Page or through the
Online Banking link under MENU. To sign up for these services, please visit one of our locations nearest you.
- FDIC Coverage Increase to $250,000 - Please click here for detailed information.
- NOTICE OF EXPIRATION OF THE TEMPORARY FULL FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR NONINTEREST-BEARING TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS
By operation of federal law, beginning January 1, 2013, funds deposited in a noninterest-bearing transaction account (including an interest on Lawyer Trust Account) no longer will receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Beginning January 1, 2013, all of a depositor's accounts at an insured depository institution, including all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount ($250,000), for each deposit insurance ownership category.For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.gov.
- Guarding Against Account Hijacking - It is the fastest growing form of identity theft, and it can have the most devastating effect. It is Account Hijacking, and some 2 million people were victimized last year alone. Account hijacking occurs when a criminal obtains your personal banking information and uses it to take over your bank accounts. It can take weeks or months to discover. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to protect yourself. Please click here for helpful information.
©2014 Spirit of Texas Bank, SSB