Bank of America $100 Bonus Checking Account with Offer Code BAW100N
by Hu$tler on July 2, 2014
Check out Bank of America $100 bonus for opening a checking account with direct deposit using offer code is BAW100N. For a limited time, you can get $100 bonus after you open a personal checking account with direct deposit totaling $2,000 every 30 days from account opening date for 90 days. After you complete these steps, they’ll deposit $100 into your new checking account.
Bank of America $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: eBanking or MyAccess Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2014
- Hard Inquiry: No, just soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement. Yes, $2k deposit every 30 days for 3 months. ACH Transfers from Emigrant, E*Trade, Fidelity Money Line, or HSBC count as Direct Deposit.
- Monthly Fee: The $8.95 fee with eBanking is waived if sign up
for paperless statements and not use a teller. MyAccess Checking $12 monthly fee is waived with $1500 balance.
- Additional Requirements: $25 initial deposit. Use offer code BAW100N
You may want to open the eBanking account(easy to keep it fee-free) to get free access to museums through their museums on us program .
Again, the offer expires 12/31/2014 and Bank of America may terminate the offer before that date. The new customer must not be a current personal checking customer. In order to be a new BOA customer, you must now have a Bank of America checking account that was closed within the last three months. Read our full list of Bank of America Promotions . Hustlermoneyblog finds you the latest in bank bonuses. You can see our nationwide list of bank bonuses by clicking on the link! Let us know if you find a better bonus!