Chase Bank Deal: Up to $400 Cash Bonus for New Checking and Savings Account (June 2014)
Chase is offering $200 cash bonus to new customers for opening up a Chase Total Checking account and setting up direct deposit. Get an additional $200 for opening a new Chase Savings Account and making a minimum deposit.
To qualify for the Chase Bank deal, you must first obtain a printable coupon from this promotional page under the “Print” link. You must print the page and present the coupon to the banker before the account is open at your local branch .
To qualify for the $200 checking bonus:
- You must first open up a Chase Total Checking Account, which is subject to approval.
- You must deposit $100 or more in your new checking within 10 business days of account opening.
- Your first direct deposit must be posted within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit must be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits from your employer or the government.
After you have completed all the requirements mentioned above, Chase Bank will deposit the $200 cash bonus in your new account within 10 business days. Note that your cash bonus cannot be used towards the opening deposit.
The minimum opening deposit is $100. The offer expires Jul. 15, 2014.
To qualify for the additional $200 savings bonus:
- Open a new Chase Savings account, which is subject to approval.
- Deposit a total of $15,000 or more within 10 business days of account opening.
- Maintain at least a $15,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The funds you deposit cannot be held by Chase or its affiliates.
After you have completed all the above requirements, your bonus will be deposited in your new account within 10 business days.
The Chase Total Checking account is the bank’s basic checking account. It has a $12 monthly fee ($10 in CA, OR, and WA) which can be waived when you meet one of the requirements:
- You have a monthly direct deposit totaling at least $500.
- You keep a daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500.
- You keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
The Chase Savings account has a $4 monthly service fee ($5 for accounts opened in CA, FL, GA, ID, NV, OR and WA) which will be waived when you do at least one of the following:
- Keep the minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account.
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer from your Chase checking account of $25 or more each month. One-time transfers do not qualify.
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus Checking or a Chase Premier Platinum Checking account.
For more bank and credit card deals, visit MyBankTracker’s Bank Deal’s page .