Associated bank online
Banks – Loans – Mortgages – Money
Associated Bank Credit Cards
Associated Bank credit cards offer a variety of different options to the American consumer banking market. Below, we discuss the different types of Associated credit cards available and their respective benefits.
The Associated Bank is owned by one of the largest banking organizations in the world (Associated Banc-Corp). This page is intended to be of use to anyone considering an Associated credit card.
Types of Credit Card Offered by Associated Bank
Associated Bank offers the following types of credit cards:
- Associated Bank Rewards Credit Card
- Associated Bank Platinum Credit Card
The Associated Bank Rewards credit card features the ability to earn points for your purchases. One point is earned for every dollar spent in net purchases. The points can later be redeemed to obtain valuable gifts from the cardholder’s favorite shops and restaurants (assuming they are affiliated with the program of course).
The Associated Bank Platinum credit card offers a lower APR for qualified applicants and has no annual fee.
Managing Associated Bank Credit Card Accounts
Associated Bank credit card accounts can be managed online. Online access provides an easy, quick way of keeping track of purchases, cash advances, interest rate, payments, and other important transactions. Online banking offers cardholders the ability to access real-time account data, receive paperless (online) account statements,
order a replacement card, request a credit line increase, make credit card payments, monitor transaction history and receive online customer service with secure messaging.
Associated Bank’s Credit Security Features
Associated Bank offers many security features to ensure the safety of its credit card accounts. These features include secure online banking using SSL with 128-bit encryption, verisign authentication, firewall security technology, identify theft information and resources, credit reporting and credit monitoring information and resources.
Financial Planning Tools
Associated Bank offers a number of useful financial planning tools and calculators for consumer credit card accounts. These include:
- Accelerated Debt Payoff Calculator – This calculator shows you how to consolidate high interest rate credit accounts with a consolidation loan, then apply the interest savings by making extra payments to get out of debt faster.
- Credit Card Payoff Calculator – This tool shows you the total amount you will pay on your credit cards over time based on the balance, interest rate, and monthly payment. Use this tool to decide how to manage your credit card payment amounts.
- How Much You Owe Calculator – This calculates your total debts and years until payoff by analyzing data from multiple credit accounts.
Applying for an Associated Bank Credit Card
The application process can be completed online in just a few minutes. Final approval and receipt of the card may take up to several days.