First Online: Banking at your convenience
First Online and your First Financial Bank checking account make it possible to bank and pay bills anywhere internet access is available and anytime it’s convenient for you. Online banking is FREE with all First checking accounts.
With First Online you can:
- Check your registered account balances anytime
- Review up-to-date account statements online
- View ATM transactions and FirstPlus Check Card purchases
- See images showing the front and back of your cancelled checks
- View loan history
- Make loan payments from external accounts
- Transfer funds between your First Financial Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your First Financial Bank accounts and accounts with other financial institutions
- Download account information to Quicken or QuickBooks
- Set up personalized alerts via email or secure message
- Contact First Financial Bank customer service by email
- Reset your
user ID and password without a call to the bank
Get more from First Online with Bill Payment service
- Pay your bills anytime — today, next week, even while you're on vacation. With First Online Bill Payment, you can set up recurring payments of fixed or varied amounts and they will be transmitted on the day you specify.
- Pay anyone, anywhere, from utilities to daycare.
Take advantage of eStatements
eStatements are electronic bank statements that you view online. With First Online, you have the option of receiving free eStatements rather than getting your bank statement in the mail. Learn all about eStatements here.
First Online customer service and technical assistance are available and by calling 812-238-6797 or toll free 800-511-0045, ext. 6797. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Eastern Time.